Match.com; Sr. UI Engineer
- .NET Site code and maintenance
- Responsive email templating with Razor & C#
- Cross browser compliant landing pages and site development
- Creation of Careers site/blog WP theme and maintenance
- Scrum Master certification and implementation
- Lead collaboration efforts via introducing new tools to the company
- Help lead implementation of new processes to effect speed in releases
- Compare Angular, Ember, and React and what best suits the team’s needs
HAUS; Freelance Web Developer
- Creation and maintenance of top tier client websites
- Use of latest technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Backbone, etc)
- Create compatible code for multi-browser / cross-platform / cross-device projects
- Browser-based tablet and mobile magic
- Pixel Perfect PSD->Web
Domani Studios; Interactive Web Developer
- Provided feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
- Provided solutions in line with approved design specifications
- Developed prototypes to help with selection of solution options
- Provided estimates for development work to include analysis, programming and testing
- Participated in internal and client production reviews
- Provided appropriate feedback on the status of project work or problem resolution
- Analyzed software problems and provided solutions to those problems
- Kept open and continuous communications with project managers and other members of team with regard to workload and project challenges
- Project lead over Junior Developers on various projects
- Experience with coding for cross-browser and platform consistency
- Experience building data-driven web applications leveraging PHP/MySQL
- Knowledge of popular APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Comfortable with layout and design applications such as Adobe CS
- Mobile web development experience
- Experience implementing tracking services such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and Coremetrics
- Knowledge of databases and content management tools
- Unix/Linux administration
- Experience with version control systems (SVN)
Pod1; Freelance Flash Developer
- Flash media production and maintenance
- Flash consultant and collaborator with Creative team on proper techniques/processes with flash/web production
RCW Group; Interactive Developer
- Flash/web production and maintenance
- Consulting on new projects with clients and team members for best strategy
- Interactive/Creative Brainstorming
Odyssey HealthCare; eLearning Course Developer
- Redesigned and developed Internal Learning Center website.
- Create engaging SCORM compliant flash courses in ActionScript 3 and ActionScript 2.
- Designed and developed flash/html applications and banners for corporate intranet.
- Standardize style guidelines and enforced with creative consulting and demonstration
e-Rewards, Inc; Interactive Production Artist II
- Developed Flash Game for Youth site members.
- Created multiple flash banners for internal and external clients.
- Created Full Front End Youth Website for Marketing Panel.
- Created templates for ease of editing and overall look of theme.
- Member of a Collaboration Council that met and discussed ways of improving communication through the company while the company grew rapidly.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google (Maps, Geolocation, Places, etc), Google Analytics, Omniture
- SVN, git, Linux Commands, WordPress
- Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Web Suite, Windows, Mac
Texas State Technical College 2003 – 2007
Associate of Applied Science – Digital Media Design
Associate of Applied Science – Webmaster Technology (Web Designer Specialization)
Associate of Applied Science – Webmaster Technology (Web Developer Specialization)
Texas A&M University 2001 – 2003
Completed General Studies and basics along with some Mechanical Engineering courses